- We wanted to write a quick e-mail to let everyone at Affordable Roofing know how pleased we are with our recent roof replacement “experience.” We worked closely with Jake Miller, who bent over backwards to help us through a difficult process navigating with our insurance company.After the hail storm last summer, we were bombarded with roofing companies trying to seek our business. Needless to say, we were unimpressed with just about everyone who knocked on our door. We started to see a few Affordable Roofing signs pop up in our neighborhood and thought we would give your office a call. The first person who answered the phone was extremely warm, answered all of our questions, and we immediately felt we were in good hands.We have been working with Jake since late July, and it has truly been a pleasure. He was quick to respond to our many phone calls and e-mails, and offered unparalleled customer service (including bringing various papers to our house instead of mailing them). We appreciate all of the time and energy he put into our project. Jake is an incredible asset to your team!Lastly, we were blown away by the level of workmanship of your roofing team. They completed the entire roof replacement in just over two days. The crew was respectful of our property and worked extremely hard to deliver our beautiful new roof.We will gladly refer our neighbors and friends to your business.
Stephanie & Michael Nelms
- We are writing this unsolicited letter of recommendation for Affordable Roofing (Troy Jennings & Jim Simpson) simply because we are so pleased with the roof they completed for us this summer. Even though a tornado in near-by Windsor put the Northern Colorado roofing industry into work overload, Troy and Jim were able to complete our re-roof in a timely manner. Troy helped us select an attractive, lifetime shake alternative for our shingle replacement. His experience, not only in the roofing business, but also in the roofing insurance claims business allows him to bring something special to the table in his estimates. He knows when your insurance adjustment is too low, and his willing to talk to your insurance adjusters to make sure you get a fair settlement.Troy and Jim are both responsible and competent businessmen. We have heard the horror stories about poor roofing jobs, messy aftermaths and fly-by-night companies. We can attest to the fact that Affordable Roofing does not fall into any of those categories. You will be happy with the job and the bill. Please feel free to drive by our home at 624 Skysail Lane in Fort Collins and see the excellent roof they installed for us.
Charli & Mike O’Dell
Fort Collins, CO
- To the staff at Affordable Roofing,I would personally like to express my gratitude for the service and the new roof that was put on my house last month by your company. I was under a tight timeline with a new roof being contingent on the purchase of my new home. We were able to get an estimate right away and I was in constant communication with Scott Daigle through the planning stages. Our roof was put on the moment we had HOA approval and finished within 2 days. The professionalism throughout the whole process was flawless. I quickly had questions answered and was never left waiting for service.I am happy to say that we now have a beautiful roof for our new home. I will recommend Affordable Roofing to anyone who needs a new roof. All of the staff were very helpful, and efficient. Not to mention, the obvious is a well constructed roof.
All the Best,
Tracy Mueller, Ph.D.
Fort Collins, CO
- Following a hailstorm in our city in July of 2005, we received a mailing from Affordable Roofing offering a free estimate to replace our roof. We were skeptical at first to contact a roofer purely upon receiving a mail solicitation, as we had been bombarded by many roofers from outlying areas offering quick, inexpensive roofing solutions. So, for several weeks, we did nothing. Gradually, we began to see Affordable Roofing yard signs in our neighborhood and after seeing the workmanship of several of the other owners, decided to give Affordable Roofing a try. Are we glad we did!We were impressed with the owner of Affordable Roofing, Troy Jennings, and his personal attention to our situation. Affordable Roofing had a great selection of materials to choose from and the owner was very patient while we made our decision. The project was of very high quality, done in a timely manner and within the estimate that had provided. Our yard and surrounding areas were left very clean and all waste materials removed.We would have no hesitation in recommending them for other roofing projects.
Troy & Cindy Sockler
Fort Collins, CO
- My wife and I wanted to express our appreciation to Affordable Roofing and Scott Daigle. As you know, we had high wind damage to our roof and only because of the diligence of Scott following up with our insurance carrier and meeting with two separate adjusters at our home and suggestions by him on how to handle the claim, where we able to get the job done!The work was completed quickly and professionally and we were also glad to find out that you also have a restoration division to take care of a leak in our upper bedroom because of the wind and rain damage on our old roof.All the paperwork was handled by you and Scott as far as correspondence on that damage to our insurance company.Thanks for a great looking job and all your help.
Fort Collins, CO